This past week the world lost a bright light, Wayne Dyer. But did we really lose him? I don't think so. He lives on in his family, books, teachings and videos. I was fortunate to have the opportunity to attend one of his seminars several years ago at Lily Dale, N. Y. What an amazing day that was!
In his honor I would like to share 10 of his most inspiring quotes. Enjoy!
1. "Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change."
2. "You cannot be lonely if you like the person you're alone with."
3. "When you have the choice between being right and being kind, just choose kind."
4. "Practice being the kind of person you wish to attract."
5. "Anything you really want you can achieve if you really go after it."
6. "You cannot always control what goes on outside. But you can always control what goes on inside."
7. "If you believe it will work out, you'll see opportunities. If you believe it won't work out, you'll see obsticles."
8. "You have everything you need for complete peace and total happiness right now."
9. "Circumstances do not make a man, they reveal him."
10. "You are not stuck where you are unless you decide to be."